[keycloak-user] Idp hint in keyclok

gowtham kannan gkannan35 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:59:48 EDT 2019

Hi everyone.
We are trying to integrate keycloak to Galaxy (
https://github.com/galaxyproject). In galaxy, we are supposed to include a
custom identity platform (like CILogon) which provides federated identity
managements for the users. But our requirement is that we need to restrict
access to only certain research collaborations or federated authentication
providers ; but we if enroll CILogon as an idp provider in keycloak, then
we are providing access to all the authentication providers supported by
CILogon. The other alternative is we create IDPs for each federated
identity within our keycloak server, but it might lead to a poor management
of the keycloak server.

So, is their a way to give the auth-provider url after the user has
selected the specific authentication scheme from the client (dynamic idp
hinting)?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Regards,