[keycloak-user] How to deploy new keycloak.json

Paras Jain pjain at rivetlogic.com
Thu Mar 14 10:59:51 EDT 2019

Thanks for your responses Luis and Bruno. I have started looking at
quickstart in more details yesterday and they are helpful. Just to give a
little more background to my specific problem. We are using Keycloak for
last 2-3 months. We are running it successfully in standalone mode. Right
now we are facing a CORS issue and to resolve that CORS issue I need to
place updated keycloak.json somewhere, but I don't know where. I have
downloaded the file from admin console as mentioned in
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/2.5/securing_apps/topics/oidc/java/java-adapter-config.html
and made necessary modifications. I don't know how to apply it. That is my
immediate challenge.
Paras Jain
rivetlogic <http://www.rivetlogic.com/>
Voice +1.703.879.3097