[keycloak-user] Exclude a user with realm-management role from keycloak's password policy

Fateh fateh.alchhabi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 09:06:11 EDT 2019

 I have a user with Client Roles realm-management in a realm called xx which
contains password policy.
I want to exclude this user from the password policy since this user
responsible to fetch the roles, users and do some updates via Java API
and I don't want all the operation to stop until we update the user password
when the password policy triggered

Ps. I tried to use the admin user from the master realms I could n't get
data out of the master realm

I would appreciate any Help or ideas?

--
Sent from: http://keycloak-user.88327.x6.nabble.com/