[keycloak-user] Exclude a user with realm-management role from keycloak's password policy

Firoz Ahamed firozpalapra at outlook.com
Fri Mar 15 09:11:06 EDT 2019

Hi,

You could create a new user in the master realm and assign the Realm management roles for the specific realm using the Role Mappings tab -> Client Role  . In order to manage the other realm, get the token for the newly created user from the master realm and then send that token in your API calls.

The ability to assign realm management for other realms is only available for users in the master realm.

Hope this helps.