[keycloak-user] Document how to generate a custom signed JWT when user is authenticated

HILEM Youcef youcef.hilem at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:26:50 EDT 2019

Hi,
You did not understand my use case.

OAuth 2.0 authorization servers provide support for four main grant types
according to the OAuth 2.0 specification. It also has the flexibility to
support any custom grant types.
I do not find documentation that provides instructions on how to implement
a custom grant type for Keycloack OAuth 2.0 authorization server and how to
extend the behavior of default grant types.

My clients are OAuth2 Clients.
I want use a custom grant type to generate a Google JWT Token.

I found this (https://github.com/looorent/keycloak-configurable-token-api) and
I think it looks like what I'm looking for.

Thanks
Youcef HILEM