[keycloak-user] Document how to generate a custom signed JWT when user is authenticated

Sebastien Blanc sblanc at redhat.com
Sat Mar 23 01:50:02 EDT 2019

But this token will still be signed by Keycloak and I. The documentation
you pointed out says that the token must be signed by the firebase service
if I remember correctly. Can you add the firebase service as Identity
provider in Keycloak ? In this case you could maybe use the token exchange
“internal token to external token”