[keycloak-user] Document how to generate a custom signed JWT when user is authenticated

HILEM Youcef youcef.hilem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 05:06:26 EDT 2019

Our keycloak backend is in Java language that have an official Firebase
Admin SDK
We create custom tokens with Java Firebase Admin SDK.

Yes, another option is to sign in Firebase using additional Identity
Providers (https://github.com/FirebaseExtended/custom-auth-samples).
But for keycloak I do not know yet how to do it.
I will see this example (
https://github.com/FirebaseExtended/custom-auth-samples/tree/master/kakao)
which seems to me well done.

But I prefer the first option with JWT.