[keycloak-user] Looping Through Validate in ImportedUserValidation

Yasiru Tittagalla yasirutit1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 23:37:13 EST 2019

Hi,

I have create a custom SPI to authenticate with my existing users that are
stored in an Oracle database. I have also implemented the
ImportedUserValidation interface to sync users if any change were to happen
in the Oracle database for that purpose I have implemented the Validate in
ImportedUserValidation I have put a log message so that I can know which
methods are firing and when. when a user logs in this message is printed
more than 20 times is there a reason for this also happens for
non-federated user.

>From what I understood validate method will only be used if there's a
federation link but for non federated users are also going through this.

Thank you,
Regards,
Yasiru.