[keycloak-user] Data truncation: Data too long for column 'ID' at row 1

Corentin Dupont corentin.dupont at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 04:35:41 EST 2019

I did this, it seems to work:
alter table RESOURCE_SERVER_RESOURCE    modify ID          varchar(255);
alter table RESOURCE_POLICY             modify RESOURCE_ID varchar(255);
alter table RESOURCE_POLICY             modify RESOURCE_ID varchar(255);
alter table RESOURCE_ATTRIBUTE          modify RESOURCE_ID varchar(255);
alter table RESOURCE_SCOPE              modify RESOURCE_ID varchar(255);
alter table RESOURCE_SERVER_PERM_TICKET modify RESOURCE_ID varchar(255);