[keycloak-user] Adapter - FORM fallback for KEYCLOAK-SAML

Mark Banierink mark.banierink at nedap.com
Wed Nov 6 09:45:02 EST 2019

Hi all,

With, for instance, SPNEGO it is possible to set FORM as a fallback mechanism. In order to let special users log in using a FORM instead of KEYCLOAK-SAML we intended to apply this kind of behavior to our SAML application too. However, if I add the Keycloak adapter (6.0.1 on Wildfly 13 with Elytron), it overwrites the mechanism defined in the web.xml of the war. This means that when I then try to log in using a form, the mechanism isn't recognized. This behavior seems to come from the KeycloakAdapterConfigDeploymentProcessor. Is this functionality lacking in the Keycloak adapter?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Mark