[keycloak-user] keycloak login page toggle

Kannan, Vidhya (CMS) vidhya.kannan at hpe.com
Thu Nov 14 09:48:16 EST 2019

Thanks a lot. I will try out
Regards,
Vidhya

________________________________
From: Cédric Couralet <cedric at couralet.eu>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:27:17 PM
To: Kannan, Vidhya (CMS) <vidhya.kannan at hpe.com>
Cc: keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org <keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org>; Tomlinson, Tracey <tracey.ann.tomlinson at hpe.com>
Subject: Re: [keycloak-user] keycloak login page toggle

I don't think you can select the user storage provider at login, even with custom extensions, but maybe wait for more competent answers.

Here's how I would do it, which is not really a recommendation.

You could do it with 3 realms :
 - one with user federation on ldap
 - one with user federation on AD
 - one with 2 identity provider on the 2 other realms

User log into the 3rd realm and the switch allows you to choose either the first or the second realm.
You will need to change the login theme for the second realm to add the switch and redirect towards the correct idp.

Cédric