[keycloak-user] Associating a REST api end point to multiple resources in Keycloak in Policy Enforcer

Vishnu Prakash vishnuprakash323 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:31:52 EST 2019

Hi,
I want to protect my REST api's using Keycloak. I am deploying my
application in Wildfly application server and using keyclaok wildfly
adapters.
Is it possible to associate a REST api end point to multiple resources in
keycloak using the Policy Enforcer. If the user is having permission to
access all the associated resources, then only access should be granted to
the api.

Any input will be a great help to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishnu Prakash