[keycloak-user] Keycloak redirects localhost and not redirect remote url

Alfonso Vidal García avidal at gmv.com
Fri Nov 15 03:37:07 EST 2019

I have my Keycloak server and my web app connected with to Keycloak to do the login into the app.

If I run in local, its redirects perfectly, but if I deploy the server and the web app in the same server, when the web app redirects to keycloak it redirects to localhost not to the remote url.

Any idea how to avoid redirects to localhost?