[keycloak-user] [keycloak-dev] Disabled issues section on keycloak github page.

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Nov 28 09:59:04 EST 2019

Hi Wojciech, I believe we have it described into our README files
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak#help-and-documentation, but if
there's something that should be improved, please let us know.

GitHub issues are disabled for all the repositories because it's
really hard to watch issues on GH and keep up with Jiras.

At the moment we don't have enough bandwidth for it and there's no way
to sync between both.

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM Wojciech Trocki <wtrocki at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

- abstractj