[keycloak-user] Permission fro token exchange

Martin Kanis mkanis at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 07:15:37 EDT 2019

Hi James,

How did you enable the token exchange preview feature? When I tried to
start the server with -Dkeycloak.profile=preview I can see the Permissions
tab. However with -Dkeycloak.profile.feature.token_exchange=enabled I can't
see it either.

If this is the case can you please file a Jira as this seems as bug to me.

Note that I tried with 8.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,

Martin