[keycloak-user] Two clients to share tokens

Yang Yang yy8402 at icloud.com
Fri Sep 6 11:34:21 EDT 2019

Hello,

Is it possible for two clients of the same realm share tokens?

I am aware that when a user gets the token for a client, she will be redirected to get a new token when accessing another client. This is reasonable and necessary to stop attacks like CSRF, but if both of the two clients are trusted and registered on the same realm, we may be able to simplify the process.

If possible, could you help to tell how to do it?

Thanks,
Yang