[keycloak-user] Two clients to share tokens

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 16:32:30 EDT 2019

Hi,

I guess you are referring to ID Tokens.

If so, it is not possible. ID tokens represent the result of an
authentication, using a client that is acting on behalf of your users.
Distinct clients mean distinct ID Tokens and sessions on the server.
Keycloak tracks sessions on a per-client basis (grouped under a user
session).

Also, during authentication, in addition to the ID Token, you usually also
get (and need) an access token and refresh token. Only the client to which
those tokens were issued is allowed to use them.

Regards.
Pedro Igor