[keycloak-user] app-authz-photoz: error 403

Alex Rozenberg arozenb at ra.rockwell.com
Mon Sep 16 22:52:46 EDT 2019

Hello,

I'm new to Keycloak and trying to follow the example in the keycloak-quickstarts: app-authz-photoz I've built and deployed photoz-html5-client and restful-api using the instruction in the Readme file.

After I login using the specified credentials (alice or admin) I get error 403:

You can not access or perform the requested operation on this resource

Profile page does not display the name and I cannot create albums.

Any clues or tips are greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Alex Rozenberg