[keycloak-user] Display only external identity providers on login page (no login passwd fields)

Nick Powers sshscp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:24:58 EDT 2019

Another way to accomplish this, beyond creating a custom theme, is you can
setup multiple realms, 1 realm for each identity provider and under the
identity provider settings there is a setting field for  "First Login
Flow".  Set First Login Flow to first broker login.  This will refresh the
user to the identity provider for authentication, without displaying the
login page.  Then you can put links on your site that lead to each of the
identity providers auth.  So, if they click your login to FB button on your
site they are taken directly to FB authentication.  You can do the same for
each identity provider.  I am doing this with Google auth for my web app.
Although, I don't have the need to add others, in principle you could setup
up as many as you need.