[keycloak-user] Display only external identity providers on login page (no login passwd fields)

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 00:43:01 EDT 2019

There's no direct toggle to disable password logins, but you can create a
custom theme with a login form that doesn't include password. You may also
want to create a custom auth flow without password. If your users are using
the Keycloak account console you'd probably also want a custom template to
remove password from the menu.