[keycloak-user] How to create a Validation Flow to Registration Form using Authentication SPI?

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:02:11 EDT 2019

Hi Cezary,

Unfortunately, I didn't get any progress in this flow.

So I decided to create a separated service to store some info about of my
users.

My webservice receives a request with some data about user, such as name,
documents, password, etc... Part of this information is sent to Keycloak,
and some of it, is is stored in my app. The registration flows procceds
normally (send confirmation e-mail and so on), but registration and updates
are made by my app.

Kind regards,

Celso Agra

--