[keycloak-user] Custom GET parameters in the registration page

İlhan Subaşı i.subasi at medyatakip.com
Thu Sep 19 03:58:35 EDT 2019

Is it possible to have custom GET parameters in the url of the
registration page? I wrote a JavaScript to auto fill a field in the
registration page that gets its value from the GET url. My issue is that
when I add a custom parameter to the url Keycloak redirects the
registration page to the same page without my custom parameter, as a
result I cannot autofill the form field from the url.