New example added, that shows how to implement reconnection.

이희승 (Trustin Lee) trustin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:49:52 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

'How do I reconnect to a server on disconnection in Netty?'

That was one of the most frequently asked questions in Netty user
forum.  To respond to this very question, I've just added a simple
example called 'Uptime' which measures and prints out the uptime of a
server.  With this example, you will find out how to implement
client-side reconnection in Netty.

It's not published in the official web site yet, but is
available in SVN already:

http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/Netty/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/netty/example/uptime

Please let me know if you think it needs more explanation or
improvement for easier understanding.

HTH,

Trustin Lee, http://gleamynode.net/