Performance degradation when more concurrent client request

Benoit Perroud benoit at noisette.ch
Thu May 5 15:44:35 EDT 2011

Keeping a max_pool to something around number_of_core * 2 or * 4 could
be a good idea.

Using an ExecutionHandler to process your message (and free the IO
workers) is another way to investigate.

In your present case, I would add a logger step in the pipeline to see
where are going the messages.

Kind regards,

Benoit.