[resteasy-dev] Microprofile OpenTracing integration for WF Swarm

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 12:02:41 EST 2017

Hi Pavol,
as mentioned on hipchat, an idea could be to rely on the
ResteasyProviderFactory (which has a getInstance static method) and install
a dynamic client feature in it (e.g. using registerProviderInstance(Object
obj) method).
Perhaps you can try that and see if it fits your scenario.
For the executor, I'm afraid I don't see an already existing solution,
besides having your own ClientBuilder that overrides the executorService
setup; perhaps we can make this configurable in the
ResteasyProviderFactory, though.

If someone from the team has further idea, just reply ;-)
Cheers
Alessio