[resteasy-dev] netty / undertow tests in RESTEasy testsuite

Ron Sigal rsigal at redhat.com
Tue Oct 16 13:25:02 EDT 2018

For RESTEASY-2041 "Refactor scopes for Servlet API jar" I want to write
tests that use netty and undertow, but I'm not sure where to put them.
They clearly don't go in testsuite/integration-tests, and it's not clear
that they go in testsuite/unit-tests, which doesn't reference
resteasy-netty, resteasy-netty4, or resteasy-undertow. Seems a little
crazy to create a new module just for one test.

And they can't go in resteasy-netty, resteasy-netty4, or
resteasy-undertow, because the point of the tests is to check that each
of them "exports" jboss-servlet-api_3.1_spec to other modules.

I'm leaning towards testsuite/unit-tests.

Any thoughts?

--
My company's smarter than your company (unless you work for Red Hat)