Disabled/Enabled RW - events propagation - questions

Juraj Húska jhuska at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 09:36:09 EST 2013

Hello guys, again me.

I am testing +disabled+ option of the +pickList.+

When I set this option to +true+, than it is disabled as expected (disabled classes are rendered - user can not interact with it).

However, when I am trying to interact with that +pickList+ with JQuery, than it state is changed - I guess this is *expected*, as there is no way to avoid it, we can only disable the functionality which is achieved in standard way. Right ?

*But,* what is kind of interesting is that *change event* is triggered even when working with such disabled +pickList+. Is this correct ? IMHO we can check before triggering of such event whether the RW is enabled. The question is whether it is needed ? I think it applies to all RWs.

Cheers
Juro

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/844601#844601