Disabled/Enabled RW - events propagation - questions

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 01:34:12 EST 2013

Juro, what exactly do you mean by *change event* is triggered even when
working with disabled +pickList+?

Generally, when widget is disabled, user shouldn't be able to interact it,
that's why it shouldn't produce change events.

I guess an expection is a case where you use `setValue`-like method, when
you change the state externally and want to update component even though
interaction is disabled.

Am I missing something?

~ Lukas