Showcase Push JMS sample is disabled by default for all wars

Juraj Húska jhuska at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 09:51:47 EST 2014

Hello all,

I am wondering whether the $SUBJECT behavior is wished. The sample for Push JMS usage is rendered according to this property:
richfaces/examples/showcase/src/main/resources/org/richfaces/demo/data/common/navigation.xml at master · richfaces/richf… (https://github.com/richfaces/richfaces/blob/master/examples/showcase/src/main/resources/org/richfaces/demo/data/common/navigation.xml#L99)

If I recall it correctly it is because of OpenShift environment. Can we disable that sample from +showcase-openshift.war+ only ?

Thanks
Juro

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/851479#851479