Reworked Editor Component - clarification

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 07:18:37 EDT 2014

Hello

As I am working on editor tests I came across several problem I need to clarify:

1) Skinning
- This concerns more components than just editor, I heard that this will be somehow reworked in RF 5 but I have no more specific information, could you provide me with some please?
- Any test we create for newly developed components should NOT contain tests for skins atm, is that correct?

2) Inline editor
- Is inline editor also a JSF component?
- If so, how do I create it in code? And furthermore is there any functionality difference between inline and basic editor? (e.g. some functions missing etc)?

Cheers
Matej