[rules-dev] Changes on parser integration

Alexandre Porcelli porcelli at devexp.com.br
Mon Sep 1 23:10:48 EDT 2008

Hello All,

 I made some changes on DrlParser, now all the previus parse methods
signatures has a new one: adding a boolean in front of each signature.
 What daes this booleans means? If this boolean is setted to true, it
activates the parse in editor-mode. Editor-mode is focused on editor
integration and it is not well optimized.
 So unless you need editor information (like : Location and partial
Descrs) you should not use the editor-mode.

Kris:
 I could provide you additional information for well formed sentences,
but in most cases it just returns Descrs before the first syntax
problem. Check this tes for a better reference on how to use this new
editor-mode: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/lang/DRLIncompleteCodeTest.java

[]s
Alexandre Porcelli