[rules-dev] Re: Changes on parser integration

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:23:11 EDT 2008

Alexandre,

I'm trying the IDE now to check for possible remaining problems, but
looking quite good so far.
Added one test to your DRLIncompleteCodeTest that generates a fatal
error on a simple rule fragment:

	public void testIncompleteCode12() throws DroolsParserException,
RecognitionException {
		String input =
			"package a.b.c " +
			"import a.b.c.* " +
			"rule MyRule" +
			"  when " +
			"    m: Message(  ) " +
			"    " +
			"  then" +
			"end ";
		DrlParser parser = new DrlParser();
		PackageDescr descr = parser.parse(true, input);
		assertNotNull(descr);
		assertEquals("a.b.c", descr.getNamespace());
		assertEquals("a.b.c.*", ((ImportDescr)
descr.getImports().get(0)).getTarget());
	}

org.drools.compiler.DroolsParserException: Unknown error while
parsing. This is a bug. Please contact the Development team.
	at org.drools.compiler.DrlParser.compile(DrlParser.java:208)

If I remove the m: the error no longer appears.  Could you take a look?
I'll keep you updated if I find any more problems.

Kris