[rules-dev] drools and google app engine

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 23:38:02 EDT 2009

Continual Employment Prospects.

Or Complex Event Processing. :)

GreG

On Oct 25, 2009, at 22:04, Pradeep Pujari <Pradeepp at rocketmail.com> wrote:

GAE stands for Google App Engine

What is CEP means?

Thanks,
Pradeep

--- On Sun, 10/25/09, Michael Neale <michael.neale at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Michael Neale <michael.neale at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [rules-dev] drools and google app engine
To: "Rules Dev List" <rules-dev at lists.jboss.org>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 7:43 PM
Hi Jess - I have experience with GAE
- but never thought to try drools on it.

Certainly should be possible - a few little tweaks might be
needed to
avoid verboten APIs. However, the main thing that "cramps
its style"
is the fact that apps on GAE really should be stateless (in
order to
scale) but I guess that if you can cope with a session
suddenly moving
then it might work out (or just use stateless rules).

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:31 PM,  <youknowwho at heroicefforts.net>