[rules-dev] drools and google app engine

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:11:56 EDT 2009

ROFL !

Yes, CEP == fusion == event processing.

I believe that Jess was proposing some CEP rules to process content of
waves in a "wave robot" - in google wave a robot can participate in
conversations, inject things etc.. translate etc...

So using rules and CEP for a stateful interaction would be interesting.
However, I don't think GAE would be great for that ?