[rules-dev] refactoring drools

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:02:35 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Franz Schwab <franz.schwab at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a computer science student and am writing the related-work part for
> my diploma thesis and would be interested in (scientific) papers or
> information about refactoring or transformation possibilities which can

Could you please be more specific? I have heard the term "refactoring"
in connection with certain modifications of a (Java) source program.
Is that the idea?

And "transformation" can be almost anything that produces a B from an A...

> be done with drools / jboss rules in order to improve design of a
> knowledge base

How do you define "knowledge base"? Does this mean that you have a measure
for the quality of KBs?

 or simply to delete bad smells.

?? If I were inclined to be funny, I'd say you start by opening a window; but so
I just ask you to be more specific.

-W

 I have to admit that I