[rules-dev] Drools trunk build issue - any info?

petersellars peter.sellars at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Thu Jan 14 18:10:44 EST 2010

Mark,

I have updated this morning and noticed that the ProviderLocator and
associated classes have now been removed. I had used these to provide the
UserResource for custom Drl rule implementation. I notice there is now a
ServiceRegistry - so am assuming I now need to refactor my implementation
to use this in order to provide a custom Drl rule resource (which can be
set via the services property file)? Am I correct in this assumption?

For your information I am also experiencing the following failure when
performing an mvn -DskipTests clean install

[INFO] Compilation failure
C:\Documents and Settings\ps1336\workspace\tohu\JBoss-Trunk
\drools-decisiontable
s\src\test\java\org\drools\decisiontable\parser\xls
\ExcelParserTest.java:[95,11]
 org.drools.decisiontable.parser.xls.ExcelParserTest.MockCell is not
abstract an
d does not override abstract method getCellFeatures() in jxl.Cell

Regards,

Peter Sellars
Senior Developer
Solnet Solutions Limited
Level 7, Brookfields House
19 Victoria Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
PO Box 6619, Auckland 1141, New Zealand
DDI: +64 9 977 5808  Mobile: +64 21 809 009
Main: +64 9 977 5800 Fax: +64 9 977 5801

www.solnetsolutions.co.nz
A Solnet Group Company