[rules-dev] OSGi ready commit gives problems

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Jan 17 18:17:33 EST 2010

On 17/01/2010 22:53, Michael Neale wrote:
> hmm... I wonder if a script can automate that.
it can yes. Actually you could make a script to automate the re-packing
of all our depencies, without having to point to springsource ones. The
main thing to remember is the main jar you are wrapping must be
unzipped, but just look at the jxls, smooks and mvel examples I did to
see what i mean. PaxConstruct attempts to help with this automation:
http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxconstruct/Pax+Construct

Geoffrey feels we should differentiate the repackaged bundles by a
classifier and not by an artifactid prefix.

Mark