[rules-dev] JBRULES-2932: suspicious syntax might be the cause?

Laird Nelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:28:49 EDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Edson Tirelli <ed.tirelli at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Drools compiler is now running all tests green as of last night
> (although we still have some ignored tests to check) and today I am trying
> to make sure all tests in all core modules run fine.

My apologies if this is one you just haven't gotten to yet, but I was trying
to build from the trunk and got these errors in drools-compiler:

Failed tests:
  testBigDecimalWithFromAndEval(org.drools.integrationtests.MiscTest)

testFixModifyBlocks(org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaConsequenceBuilderTest)

Tests in error:
  testReturnValueException(org.drools.integrationtests.MiscTest)

So I can't test drools-compiler from trunk.  Unless I'm just building it
badly.

Best,
Laird