[rules-dev] github dev model

Leonardo Gomes leonardo.f.gomes at gmail.com
Tue May 10 05:56:23 EDT 2011

Just a remark, everytime you fetch from upstream and merge/push into your
own fork, that commit is automagically added to the pull request, so if
you're doing that "synchronization" often, your pull request won't get
stale.

Since, it's a risky one, my pull request (
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/pull/2) is on the waiting list since
5/April, for example, and it can still be "automatically merged" according
to github.

Cheers,
Leo.