[rules-dev] Once more: why, why, why is this user-provided information hidden?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:46:31 EST 2012

Mark,

kindly READ what I write: In JIRA-3386 NONE of the words
"rule", "agenda-group", "ruleflow-group" etc. appear: it
requests bulk retrieval for OTHER top level items declared
in DRL that can already be retrieved individually by full name.

[But since you mention these attributes and their impending
doom: Removing agenda-group and its brethren is going to be a
tough nut, with all the DRL code up and about that uses
these features, their being entrenched in spreadsheets
and the Guvnor knows where else. So you think that adding
a few calls in the API is going to make their extinction
more difficult? Really? Really!? (These are rhetorical questions
so there's no need for an answer.)]

Regards
Wolfgang