[rules-dev] Event Abstraction, Event Sequencing and Pattern repetition

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:43:01 EDT 2012

   All,

   For the next Drools release we intend to add support to event
abstraction, event sequencing, pattern repetition and related features. A
draft proposal can be found in the following link:

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/EventSequencing

   I opened a JIRA to centralize feedback for future reference:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3514

   Feedback is welcome on the above ticket. I would like to minimize e-mail
feedback as that ends up lost in time.

   Individual features will be implemented in sub-tickets of the above
master ticket.

   I am starting to refine the draft and will start the design asap, so the
sooner you send me feedback, the more likely it will be included in the
final release.

   Thanks,
      Edson

--