[rules-dev] Functional Programming in Drools

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:32:13 EDT 2012

Hi all,

similarly to what Edson did with his Event Sequencing specs, I modified and
enriched my draft proposal about Functional Programming in Drools:

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/FunctionalProgrammingInDrools

and opened a JIRA ticket to gather all the comments and suggestions related
to it:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-3516

I just started working on the development of the features listed in that
document and at the moment I only have a first working implementation of
what described in the "Higher-Order functions" section.

Thanks for your feedbacks,
Mario