[rules-users] Implementing Rule Repository ?

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 01:48:29 EDT 2007

Hi - the GUIs are for web (stand alone). There will also be integration with
the IDE.

Community release is currently targeted for June, but there will be a "fully
operational" version much before then hopefully (it will be announced). Its
currently in SVN and a few people are building it and playing with it.