[rules-users] JBRMS

Shahad Ahmed shahad.ahmed2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:53:23 EDT 2007

Internationalisation is definitely a good thing to increase the uptake of
drools. Has there been any progress with this issue, as I couldn't see any
JIRA raised for Internationalisation?

I can appreciate its requires a lot of code changes as most error reporting
and logging appears to be hard coded in English at present.

Regards
Shahad