[rules-users] Re: Performance Tuning

Yuri de Wit ydewit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:37:47 EDT 2007

I turned them on and the INDEX_LEFT_BETA_MEMORY = true gave me some
problems: at least one rule stop firing in my test suite.

So I turned it off for now and the only thing I changed to true is:
RuleBaseConfiguration.PROPERTY_INDEX_RIGHT_BETA_MEMORY = true
RuleBaseConfiguration.PROPERTY_HASH_ALPHA_NODES = false

This seems to work.