[rules-users] expander mappings empty !

hypnosat7 ablarbi at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 13 06:53:05 EDT 2007

But why the expand methode in DrlParser.parse(final String source, final
Reader dsl)  can't build the expander with an inputStreamReader on a used
ressource ?
And If I use two FileReader on the same dsl file it work's

example :

    dslReader = new
InputStreamReader(getClass().getResourceAsStream(dslSource));
   DSLMappingFile dslMappingFile = new DSLMappingFile();
   dslMappingFile.parseAndLoad(dslReader);
   builder.addPackageFromDrl(drlReader, dslReader);

the package built is invalid because the mappings property in the expander
is empty

Any explaination to this ?
thanks