[rules-users] expander mappings empty !

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Aug 13 08:56:43 EDT 2007

This is not Drools-related but rather a generic Java problem.
You should read the Java API of the Reader class.
A reader remembers the last position it used to read out data.
So if you try to use the same reader twice, the second time it will be
empty,
as it will already be at the end of the file.
You could try to reset the reader to the start of the file, however,
this method is not supported by all implementations of Reader.

It is unclear why you are building your own dslMappingFile however.
The builder will do all that for you if you just use
builder.addPackageFromDrl(drlReader, dslReader);

Kris