[rules-users] Guided DRL Editor

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:10:14 EDT 2007

Hi Rod.

The documentation for it is in the manual chapter on the BRMS (which did not
make it into the TOC - that has been corrected for the next maintenance
release). But it follows the same idea.

Unfortunately there is no easy to build/test the rules with it at the moment
(also being addressed). The guided editor was originally for the web - in
the IDE it is still being improved (hence the lack of obvious
documentation).