[rules-users] BRMS: Evaluation: JBoss Rules 3.2?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 5 07:41:30 EST 2007

The code for M1 is ready, I'm fighting maven at the moment and losing :(
Btw anyone from the community that wants to work on our build system
would be very much appreciated and will help us put out releases faster.
Currently we use ant with embedded maven, we want to go to 100% maven
but keep hitting bugs :( The latest one is profiles for ydoc. Anyway if
your a maven wiz and want help, please do contact us.

Mark