[rules-users] Adding DROOLS/JBoss Rules to classpath

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 6 08:01:59 EST 2007

Adding DROOLS/JBoss Rules to classpathCurrently, a JBoss Rules project is just a Java project with two additional characteristics:
 * The JBoss Rules classpath container is added to the classpath of the project
 * A JBoss Rules builder automatically checks all rules for possible errors

In the current version of the IDE (3.0.5) you can only convert existing projects to JBoss rules projects by manually altering the .project and .classpath files as described in the documentation.  The latest version in trunk already contains a shortcut where you can right-click the .project file and select the "Convert to JBoss Rules Project" action.  I will see whether it is possible to add the JBoss Rules classpath container to the list of libraries that can be added.

Kris